Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- Video - Five things that are better to know than guess
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Hearing Loss and Social Isolation
- Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Can treating hearing loss reduce your risk for dementia?
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- What is the cause of tinnitus and does it mean I have hearing loss?
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- How many people in the world have hearing loss?
- A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- Are you missing your favorite sounds?
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- Do’s and don’ts of ear wax removal
- 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t