New research from Ohio State University found that young people with subtle hearing loss are altering their...
Having hearing loss can be difficult. But trying to explain it to someone who has normal hearing can be...
Hearing loss is as unique to each person as a fingerprint. No one person has the same type of loss in each...
For patients with single-sided hearing and unequal loss, we now offer CROS and BiCROS hearing solutions in...
Subscribe to our blog
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- What is the best food to stave off hearing loss?
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- Back to School: Learning Tips for Students with Hearing Loss
- How do I know if I have hearing loss?
- Do I have bad hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Why do I want wireless hearing aids?
- Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- SoundLens Synergy Invisible Hearing Aids
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- The true cost of hearing loss
- How digital hearing aids improve your hearing in noisy places
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- Video - Five things that are better to know than guess