Livio AI, the world’s first Healthable™ hearing aid that tracks brain and body health has only been available in the UK for one week, but we've already had some positive articles written about the hearing aids that are circulating within the national press. They're very impressed with the language translation function, fall detection capabilities, wireless connectivity to a wide range of devices and most importantly, the fact that Livio AI is Starkey's best sounding hearing aid ever!
Livio AI is hailed as a multi-purpose device that completely redefines what a hearing aid can do! So we've compiled all of the glowing reviews we've received so far for you to take a look at.
Here is what the press reviews say...
- The Daily Mail: "Artificial intelligence is rapidly changing the world around us. This technology optimises users' hearing experiences and enables them to continuously monitor and improve their overall health." Click to read full article.
- iNews: "The small rechargeable device uses algorithms to enhance speech clarity and to reduce the volume of noisy environments by 50 percent." Click to read full article.
- Verdict Medical Devices: "Marks a transition from hearing aids being a standalone device, to a connected one…to multi-purpose, multi-function devices.." Click to read full article.
- Audiology Worldnews: "The new Hearing Reality™ technology provides reduced listening effort, and newly enhanced clarity of speech, while the use of artificial intelligence and integrated sensors enabled it to optimise the hearing experience." Click to read full article.
- Globe Newswire: "Three revolutionary advancements within Livio® AI: Fall Detection and Alerts, Heart Rate Measurement and Thrive™ Virtual Assistant." Click to read full article.
Ready to experience Livio AI for yourself?
Now you know what Livio AI hearing aids have to offer, why not book a demonstration and hear the difference for yourself? Call 0800 042 0000 or click here to find you a hearing specialist in your local area that can help improve your hearing.