Looking out for an older parent, grandparent or friend is challenging enough, especially with kids, a...
We’ve written frequently about how common hearing loss is — particularly how the number of us...
During these unprecedented times, when experts are recommending or governing that we keep our distance from...
Hearing loss is considered to be an invisible condition that occurs gradually over time. It isn’t...
It’s fair to say that most people think their children and grandchildren are extra wonderful,...
Have you heard about our Livio AI hearing aid yet? First introduced in August 2018, it’s been getting...
Subscribe to our blog
- Noise annoyance can cause hearing loss
- Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships
- Four common places where you should protect against hearing loss
- How do I know if I should have a hearing test?
- The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- What is the best food to stave off hearing loss?
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- Back to School: Learning Tips for Students with Hearing Loss
- How do I know if I have hearing loss?
- Do I have bad hearing?
- Did you know wearing hearing aids can enhance safety?
- Why do I want wireless hearing aids?
- Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- SoundLens Synergy Invisible Hearing Aids
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- How digital hearing aids improve your hearing in noisy places
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud