How do I know if I have hearing loss? Hearing loss is commonly referred to as an invisible health condition...
Do I have bad hearing? Rather than an individual having “bad hearing”, it’s much better...
You already know that hearing aids can improve hearing and communication. But did you know they can also...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
Untreated hearing loss is widely known to be a cause of social isolation. Studies like this one have linked...
Hearing loss is grouped into the following categories: mild, moderate, severe, severe-to-profound, and...
Subscribe to our blog
- Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- How digital hearing aids improve your hearing in noisy places
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- Video - Five things that are better to know than guess
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Where can I buy hearing aids?
- Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- How many people in the world have hearing loss?
- A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- Are you missing your favorite sounds?
- Is there a cure for hearing loss?
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t