October is National Protect Your Hearing Month. This month-long campaign is a great reminder that...
Do you ever feel like people around you are mumbling or speaking too quickly? Are you having to ask others...
The National Safety Council’s Safety + Health magazine recently published an article about...
If you’ve been to your doctor lately, you would probably agree with today’s Hearing Fact...
Have you ever heard the phrase “brain food”, or run across lists like the “12 best foods...
We all agree that staying healthy and happy as we age is something every person hopes for! But what if...
Subscribe to our blog
- Back to School: Learning Tips for Students with Hearing Loss
- How do I know if I have hearing loss?
- Do I have bad hearing?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Why do I want wireless hearing aids?
- Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- SoundLens Synergy Invisible Hearing Aids
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- How digital hearing aids improve your hearing in noisy places
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- Video - Five things that are better to know than guess
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Where can I buy hearing aids?
- Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Why can't I hear properly in noisy places?
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice