Today’s hearing fact isn’t surprising when you think about it. Most hearing loss is subtle and...
Starkey Hearing Technologies blog
Have you heard about our Livio AI hearing aid yet? First introduced in August 2018, it’s been getting...
Last year, The Atlantic published an article about noise pollution titled, “City Noise Might Be...
We know that, left untreated, hearing loss can negatively affect our quality of life. Studies link...
Exposure to sounds 85 decibels (dB) and above is all it takes to damage your hearing. A food blender is 88...
Readers of the publication Trends in Neurosciences will already know today’s fact. For the other 99.9...
Subscribe to our blog
- Noise annoyance can cause hearing loss
- Some industries are more hazardous to your hearing than others
- Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships
- Four common places where you should protect against hearing loss
- How do I know if I should have a hearing test?
- 11 reasons why you should test your hearing
- The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- What is the best food to stave off hearing loss?
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- Back to School: Learning Tips for Students with Hearing Loss
- How do I know if I have hearing loss?
- Do I have bad hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Why do I want wireless hearing aids?
- Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- SoundLens Synergy Invisible Hearing Aids