Introduced less than two months ago, Livio AI hearing aids are already changing how people think of and use...
Ear wax, also known as cerumen, is a gray, orange or yellow material made in the ear canal. It cleans and...
If you have hearing loss but still haven’t done anything to treat it, do you know why? If it’s...
A month ago, we introduced Livio AI — the world’s first hearing aids with integrated sensors...
Rechargeable hearing aids are a fairly recent addition to the hearing healthcare landscape. In the past,...
If you’re an older adult — or care for someone who is — falling is likely to be high on...
Subscribe to our blog
- You’d be surprised by which musicians are more likely to have hearing loss
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- Livio AI - What the press have to say
- Starkey's best sounding hearing aid ever
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- Hear better and live better with the Thrive Hearing app
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The impact of hearing loss on brain function
- Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- I can hear but I can’t understand
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- The world is filled with people pretending that they can hear fine
- The link between dementia and hearing loss
- Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- The odds of having hearing loss increase as we age
- Healthy relationships, a healthy heart and healthy hearing
- Do hearing aids have a mute button?
- Hunting and hearing protection