That’s a great question, and a complicated one to answer! Hearing loss can be caused by a multitude...
A female scream. Squealing brakes. A baby crying. An electric drill. Nails on a blackboard. They all make...
Make every day from here on out merry and bright by trying Starkey digital hearing aids risk-free* for 30...
Christmas is one of the busiest travel seasons as millions of people hop in planes, trains and automobiles...
Digital hearing aids represent a significant investment in our ability to communicate and connect with...
Hearing aids are amazing! But even people with normal hearing can sometimes struggle in loud environments....
Subscribe to our blog
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it!
- Why don't more people with hearing loss try hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Wearing hearing aids can reduce risk of cognitive decline
- Four benefits of treating hearing loss
- Hearing loss can lead to exclusion
- 5 tips to protect your hearing on Bonfire Night
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- Halloween hearing loss tips for children
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How to find a hearing professional
- Hearing aids are about those magical moments
- We compare the differences in today's hearing aid styles
- No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- What is High Frequency Hearing Loss?
- Smokers More Likely to Have Hearing Loss
- Hearing loss increases odds of social isolation