Today’s hearing fact isn’t surprising! Most age-related hearing loss is subtle and gradual,...
Hearing loss, and how it impacts the brain as we age, has been the focus of numerous studies. More...
Now is the perfect time to focus on love, relationships and affairs of the heart — three things you...
Surprise, surprise. There are more older people with hearing loss than younger people. OK, it’s not...
We want to take a moment to talk about how our hearts and overall cardiovascular system are tied to our...
We all know how hearing aids can help you hear things you otherwise might miss: a grandchild’s first...
Subscribe to our blog
- Hunting and hearing protection
- What are the best hearing aids for me?
- Tinnitus and hearing loss often go hand in hand
- Winter hearing aid care tips
- Hear more with hearing aids
- All Ears: Does a hearing test hurt?
- Repeat after me: hearing loss is treatable
- Why is it important to see a hearing professional to get hearing aids?
- 7 things digital hearing aids do that most old ones can't
- Loud music causes hearing loss and tinnitus
- Hearing aids improve more than just hearing
- All Ears: What is “normal” hearing?
- Hearing aids are a well-established treatment for tinnitus
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid battery care
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- Noise may cause more than just hearing loss
- Hear the sounds of Christmas
- Christmas travel tips for people who wear hearing aids
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid care
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment