How do I know if I have hearing loss? Hearing loss is commonly referred to as an invisible health condition...
Do I have bad hearing? Rather than an individual having “bad hearing”, it’s much better...
Here’s what we already know about hearing loss: that it’s the third most common physical...
You already know that hearing aids can improve hearing and communication. But did you know they can also...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
Untreated hearing loss is widely known to be a cause of social isolation. Studies like this one have linked...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- The true cost of hearing loss
- How digital hearing aids improve your hearing in noisy places
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- Video - Five things that are better to know than guess
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Hearing Loss and Social Isolation
- Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Where can I buy hearing aids?
- Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Can treating hearing loss reduce your risk for dementia?
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- How many people in the world have hearing loss?
- A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- Are you missing your favorite sounds?