How do I know if I have hearing loss? Hearing loss is commonly referred to as an invisible health condition...
Hearing Health and Wellness
Do I have bad hearing? Rather than an individual having “bad hearing”, it’s much better...
Here’s what we already know about hearing loss: that it’s the third most common physical...
You already know that hearing aids can improve hearing and communication. But did you know they can also...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
Mild hearing loss may sound, umm, mild, but it’s quite the misnomer. Professionals classify any...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- The true cost of hearing loss
- How digital hearing aids improve your hearing in noisy places
- Video - Five things that are better to know than guess
- Hearing Loss and Social Isolation
- Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Can treating hearing loss reduce your risk for dementia?
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- Are you missing your favorite sounds?
- Do’s and don’ts of ear wax removal
- Livio Ai tap control feature
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The impact of hearing loss on brain function