New research from Ohio State University found that young people with subtle hearing loss are altering their...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
Sometimes when we first start wearing hearing aids, we can hear different and even unusual sounds. Hissing...
We’ve written before about how the likelihood of hearing loss increases as we age. Age-related...
Unlike glasses, people don’t typically get hearing aids at the first sign of hearing loss....
Regular hearing tests, screenings and checkups should be a part of any active adult's health regime....
Subscribe to our blog
- Is it safe to share your earbuds?
- Tinnitus Help (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- The link between dementia and hearing loss
- How to find a hearing professional
- The five stages of hearing loss
- How to record conversations with the TruLink app
- Don't wait if you suspect hearing loss
- What are the best hearing aids for me?
- How loud is a football stadium?
- Tips for traveling with hearing loss
- One big reason why Muse iQR hearing aids are so popular
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- Yanny vs Laurel (and hearing aids)
- What is a telecoil and why do I want one in my hearing aid?
- Hearing aids provide benefits to those with hearing loss
- Spending a day as someone with hearing loss
- Reviews - What wearers say about Starkey hearing aids
- What makes digital hearing aids so good?
- 10 reasons to have a hearing test
- 9 sounds you would hate to stop hearing