If you’re looking to buy digital hearing aids, there’s never been a better time than now. Why?...
Wearing a pair of hearing aids improves more than just your levels of hearing loss. It’s true. When...
By definition, “normal” hearing is the absence of hearing loss. You might be surprised to...
If you’ve done research on tinnitus, you’ve probably discovered that there is no cure for...
Hearing aids batteries keep our ears going! Here are some quick do’s and don’ts to get the...
That’s a great question, and a complicated one to answer! Hearing loss can be caused by a multitude...
Subscribe to our blog
- Noise may cause more than just hearing loss
- Hear the sounds of Christmas
- Christmas travel tips for people who wear hearing aids
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid care
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it!
- Why don't more people with hearing loss try hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Wearing hearing aids can reduce risk of cognitive decline
- Four benefits of treating hearing loss
- Hearing loss can lead to exclusion
- 5 tips to protect your hearing on Bonfire Night
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- Halloween hearing loss tips for children
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How to find a hearing professional
- Hearing aids are about those magical moments