Looking out for an older parent, grandparent or friend is challenging enough, especially with kids, a...
We’ve written frequently about how common hearing loss is — particularly how the number of us...
During these unprecedented times, when experts are recommending or governing that we keep our distance from...
Hearing loss is considered to be an invisible condition that occurs gradually over time. It isn’t...
It’s fair to say that most people think their children and grandchildren are extra wonderful,...
Today’s hearing fact isn’t surprising when you think about it. Most hearing loss is subtle and...
Subscribe to our blog
- Reimagining what a hearing aid can do
- City living is hard on your hearing
- Is there a way I can help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- Too few people follow good hearing protection practices
- Hearing loss impacts memory and comprehension
- Noise annoyance can cause hearing loss
- Some industries are more hazardous to your hearing than others
- Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships
- Four common places where you should protect against hearing loss
- How do I know if I should have a hearing test?
- 11 reasons why you should test your hearing
- The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- What is the best food to stave off hearing loss?
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- Back to School: Learning Tips for Students with Hearing Loss
- How do I know if I have hearing loss?
- Do I have bad hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing