On most occasions, it’s easy to know when the noise around you is too loud and could potentially...
Are you a “surprise me” person? Someone who goes with flow and enjoys outcomes that are...
With summer here, it’s a good time to remember that hearing aids, like most high-tech devices, are...
A recent report has combined a wide body of medical research from a range of different sources, with the...
A National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey discovered that men between the ages of 20-69 “had...
Some hearing facts are surprising, and some are not. This hearing fact falls in the “not...
Subscribe to our blog
- Can treating hearing loss reduce your risk for dementia?
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- What is the cause of tinnitus and does it mean I have hearing loss?
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- How many people in the world have hearing loss?
- A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- Are you missing your favorite sounds?
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- Do’s and don’ts of ear wax removal
- 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- Livio Ai tap control feature
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Guess which genre of musicians is most likely to have hearing loss
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- Livio AI - What the press have to say