I’ve been there before, lip reading, cupping my ears, ensuring I sit as close to the front row (or in...
If you’re in your 60s, 70s or above, the odds of you having hearing loss are, sadly, pretty good. One...
What would you do if you had hearing loss? Would you ignore it? Just try to cope? Would you really be ok...
Research by Johns Hopkins and other institutions have linked cognitive decline and even dementia to hearing...
People with hearing loss — and their loved ones — often share with us the many sorrows of...
Remember, Remember the 5th of November is just around the corner, which can only mean one thing –...
Subscribe to our blog
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- Halloween hearing loss tips for children
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How to find a hearing professional
- Hearing aids are about those magical moments
- We compare the differences in today's hearing aid styles
- No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- What is High Frequency Hearing Loss?
- Smokers More Likely to Have Hearing Loss
- Hearing loss increases odds of social isolation
- Tips for heading back to school with hearing loss
- Can I wear someone else's hearing aids?
- Ignoring your hearing loss is not worth it!
- Moderately loud workplaces can cause hearing loss
- Wearing hearing aids takes some getting used to
- Age-related hearing loss can’t be restored but can be helped!
- Know Someone With "Selective Hearing"?
- The most frequent causes of hearing loss
- Can hearing aids help with hearing loss in one ear?