If you’ve been to your doctor lately, you would probably agree with today’s Hearing Fact...
Have you ever heard the phrase “brain food”, or run across lists like the “12 best foods...
We all agree that staying healthy and happy as we age is something every person hopes for! But what if...
No doubt you’ve heard or even used the phrase “you get what you pay for.” The reason...
We asked our Facebook fans – including parents, teachers and students – to share tips to help...
How do I know if I have hearing loss? Hearing loss is commonly referred to as an invisible health condition...
Subscribe to our blog
- Do I have bad hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Why do I want wireless hearing aids?
- Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- SoundLens Synergy Invisible Hearing Aids
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- The true cost of hearing loss
- How digital hearing aids improve your hearing in noisy places
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- Video - Five things that are better to know than guess
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Hearing Loss and Social Isolation
- Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Where can I buy hearing aids?
- Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Can treating hearing loss reduce your risk for dementia?