There is a wide variety of hearing aid styles available in the market, especially in regards to their size...
If you work in construction, an industrial setting, the music industry, at an airport, or in a restaurant...
Although hearing loss varies by degree and type, high-frequency (or high-pitch) hearing loss is one of the...
Smoking can have serious effects for your hearing and overall health and wellness. In addition to sound and...
Social isolation — especially as we age — increases the risk of numerous mental and physical...
A little over a month ago, we had the great fortune to spend the day with Wisconsin native Landon Potter,...
Subscribe to our blog
- Can I wear someone else's hearing aids?
- Ignoring your hearing loss is not worth it!
- Moderately loud workplaces can cause hearing loss
- Wearing hearing aids takes some getting used to
- Age-related hearing loss can’t be restored but can be helped!
- Know Someone With "Selective Hearing"?
- The most frequent causes of hearing loss
- Can hearing aids help with hearing loss in one ear?
- Could 70 decibels of noise help creativity?
- Subtle hearing loss in young adults can alter brain function
- All Ears: Why do I want a wireless hearing aid?
- What’s that hissing sound you hear?
- One-in-three people over 65 have hearing loss
- Listening activities to make the most of your hearing aids
- Are you having a regular hearing test?
- Is it safe to share your earbuds?
- Tinnitus Help (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- The link between dementia and hearing loss
- How to find a hearing professional
- The five stages of hearing loss