Tinnitus is defined as “the hearing of sound when no external sound is present.” It is one of...
Congratulations on your first set of hearing aids! A wonderful new world of sound awaits you! Keep in mind...
You’re forgiven if you think that hearing loss mostly affects only older adults. After all, we know...
Are you looking for another reason to eat well? We’re guessing you already know a million reasons...
Need another reason not to smoke? Probably not. But if you do, this Hearing Fact Friday — pulled from...
When the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) designated May as Better Hearing and Speech...
Subscribe to our blog
- Are you missing your favorite sounds?
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- Do’s and don’ts of ear wax removal
- 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- Livio Ai tap control feature
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Guess which genre of musicians is most likely to have hearing loss
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- Livio AI - What the press have to say
- Starkey's best sounding hearing aid ever
- Hear better and live better with the Thrive Hearing app
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The impact of hearing loss on brain function
- Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- I can hear but I can’t understand
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised