The National Safety Council’s Safety + Health magazine recently published an article about...
It is an unfortunate fact of the world that tinnitus — which affects nearly one in six Americans...
What is the cause of tinnitus? If you’ve done research, you’ve probably discovered that there...
Congratulations on your first set of hearing aids! A wonderful new world of sound awaits you! Keep in mind...
Is there a cure for hearing loss? Most people that experience sensorineural hearing loss can be treated...
The Thrive Hearing app is a fully featured, easy-to-use app that puts you in control of your Livio AI...
Subscribe to our blog
- Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- The odds of having hearing loss increase as we age
- Do hearing aids have a mute button?
- Why is it important to see a hearing professional to get hearing aids?
- Loud music causes hearing loss and tinnitus
- Tinnitus How to Cure - Hearing aids can treat tinnitus
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- Can I wear someone else's hearing aids?
- Ignoring your hearing loss is not worth it!
- Moderately loud workplaces can cause hearing loss
- Tinnitus Help (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- Head banging can lead to ears ringing
- #HearingFactFriday: Some antidepressants may worsen tinnitus