How many friends do you have on Facebook? 25? 150? 500+? Mathematically speaking, if you have even just...
May is Better Hearing Month, which makes it a great time to educate people of all ages on the what, why and...
The most common cause for ears to feel clogged or plugged is Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (Eustachian is...
Got a technical question about your Starkey Hearing Technologies hearing aids or accessories? Erik Miles,...
This might be the shortest blog ever. Why? Because the answer is no, a hearing test will not...
What do musicians like Eric Clapton, Pete Townsend and Beethoven have in common? All have (or in...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Some antidepressants may worsen tinnitus
- Is there a cure for tinnitus or can it be managed?
- Enhance hearing with hearing aid accessories
- Did ancient humans have better hearing?
- Why earwax doesn’t worry our hearing aids
- Your hearing aids can help enhance watching movies
- The latest rechargeable hearing technology is here
- Eight things that untreated hearing loss can impact
- Top five benefits of wearing hearing aids
- The types, causes and treatment of hearing loss
- The difference between how men and women listen
- CROS and BiCROS solutions for single-sided hearing loss
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- How do modern day hearing aids work?
- 5 reasons you should consider treating hearing loss
- How common is hearing loss in the UK?
- Rechargeable hearing aids are a reality
- What to expect during your first hearing assessment
- I wish I knew then what I know now about hearing loss