Regular hearing tests, screenings and checkups should be a part of any active adult's health regime....
On a recent flight, I looked around and noticed I was the only passenger who didn’t pack headphones....
So what is this audiological and neurological condition that afflicts one in every six of us — and...
Recently,a review of over 30 studies — like the 2011 one from Johns Hopkins medicine cited above...
Finding and deciding who to trust with your healthcare can be challenging, and hearing healthcare is no...
At Starkey, helping people hear better is all we do. Because that is our focus every single day — and...
Subscribe to our blog
- How to record conversations with the TruLink app
- Don't wait if you suspect hearing loss
- What are the best hearing aids for me?
- How loud is a football stadium?
- Tips for traveling with hearing loss
- One big reason why Muse iQR hearing aids are so popular
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- Yanny vs Laurel (and hearing aids)
- What is a telecoil and why do I want one in my hearing aid?
- Hearing aids provide benefits to those with hearing loss
- Spending a day as someone with hearing loss
- Reviews - What wearers say about Starkey hearing aids
- What makes digital hearing aids so good?
- 10 reasons to have a hearing test
- 9 sounds you would hate to stop hearing
- Why have regular hearing assessments?
- 7 Common Hearing Loss Symptoms
- Infographic - Hearing loss by the numbers
- Your odds of hearing loss increase as you age
- Why do my ears sometimes feel clogged or plugged?